AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Capture of all Procurement requests and ensure aii procurement orders are within assigned budgets and handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain and keep a register of market prices and cataiogues through the conduct of market survey on goods and services procured from time to time or as may be required.
- Participate in the negotiaton of contract and purchase requirements on a range of procurements ensuring tavorable terms and conditions are obtained, with minimal risk of exposure and ensure delivery of exact specificatons as requested.
- Prepare and administer request for quotation proposal/tender documentations/application of Tender/strategic saureing process for key projects and spend categories as may be required.
- Process all procurement related invoices for onward transmission to finance and track same to ensure payments are made to all bank's vendors on time.
- Devise innovative strategies to improve quality of goods or services, reduce costs and previde best value for money.
- Planning and arranaging inventory levels of materials or products.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Business, Economics and/or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience to procurement and/or Purchasing and supply chain management
- Membership of Chartered institule of Procurement and Supply Management of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Good knowiedge of Quality products/services, market terrain and current market prices.
- Excellent inter-personal negotiation, planning and organizauon skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of Integrity and detail oriented
- Good proficiency in the use of Excel, Microsoft word, and PowerPoint.
go to method of application »
- Plan, design and manage building construction project
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist compute
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the reqwrements for the project
- Prepare bill of quantities for a proposed construction project
- Conduct onsites visits, supervise and coordinate construction Crew and ensure quality control for work performed by independent contractors
- Advising ASN on energy efficiency and conservation in a range of buildings and Sites.
- Managing aod forecasting spend using whole cycle costing techniques, ensuring that techniques that work is kept to budget
- Making sure the project is running acwrding to schedule and budgel
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation.
- Making sure sites meet legal guideiines, and health and safety requirements
- Other tasks as may be required with regards to Facility Management
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc/HND in Building Services related discipline such as Building Service engineering, Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineecng. Electrical Engineering, Architecture or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related field
- Sound Knowledge and experience of eiectrical, power issees and physical security devices isan added advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality products/services and prevailing market pocess
- Good knowledge of preyamng externa! and statutory regulations and requirements as relates to building constructions
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Word, Ms Excel, Auto Cad and other building application software
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should please send their CVs as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email not later than Tuesday, September 8th, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.