Career Opportunities at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Capture of all Procurement requests and ensure aii procurement orders are within assigned budgets and handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain and keep a register of market prices and cataiogues through the conduct of market survey on goods and services procured from time to time or as may be required.
- Participate in the negotiaton of contract and purchase requirements on a range of procurements ensuring tavorable terms and conditions are obtained, with minimal risk of exposure and ensure delivery of exact specificatons as requested.
- Prepare and administer request for quotation proposal/tender documentations/application of Tender/strategic saureing process for key projects and spend categories as may be required.
- Process all procurement related invoices for onward transmission to finance and track same to ensure payments are made to all bank's vendors on time.
- Devise innovative strategies to improve quality of goods or services, reduce costs and previde best value for money.
- Planning and arranaging inventory levels of materials or products.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Business, Economics and/or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience to procurement and/or Purchasing and supply chain management
- Membership of Chartered institule of Procurement and Supply Management of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Good knowiedge of Quality products/services, market terrain and current market prices.
- Excellent inter-personal negotiation, planning and organizauon skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of Integrity and detail oriented
- Good proficiency in the use of Excel, Microsoft word, and PowerPoint.
go to method of application »
- Plan, design and manage building construction project
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist compute
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the reqwrements for the project
- Prepare bill of quantities for a proposed construction project
- Conduct onsites visits, supervise and coordinate construction Crew and ensure quality control for work performed by independent contractors
- Advising ASN on energy efficiency and conservation in a range of buildings and Sites.
- Managing aod forecasting spend using whole cycle costing techniques, ensuring that techniques that work is kept to budget
- Making sure the project is running acwrding to schedule and budgel
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation.
- Making sure sites meet legal guideiines, and health and safety requirements
- Other tasks as may be required with regards to Facility Management
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc/HND in Building Services related discipline such as Building Service engineering, Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineecng. Electrical Engineering, Architecture or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related field
- Sound Knowledge and experience of eiectrical, power issees and physical security devices isan added advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality products/services and prevailing market pocess
- Good knowledge of preyamng externa! and statutory regulations and requirements as relates to building constructions
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Word, Ms Excel, Auto Cad and other building application software
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should please send their CVs as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email not later than Tuesday, September 8th, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank
- Finance Vacancy at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Marketing Executives at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd