UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship Programmes available. The programme supports students that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards various distance learning degree programmes awarded by European, British and American universities such as the University of Nicosia, the University of South Wales and the Marymount California University at a fraction of the cost.
UNICAF which is in partnership with European, US and UK universities invites applications for a marketing position.
Applicants should have the following qualifications/experience/responsibilities/skills:
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent administrative andcommunication skills.
• Knowledge in preparing and presenting managerial data and reports.
• Knowledge in developingand implementing marketing plans and strategies.
• Dynamic and proactive demeanor.
• Excellent command ofthe English language
• Identify target markets and developstrategies to communicatewith them.
• University Degree in Marketing,Business orequivalent.
• At least 2 years experience in Marketing or related field.
Please submit your application with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com by the end of September 2015.