Our company, Swift Networks is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the activity under audit, including IT risks and controls.
• Assess IT risks and internal control strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop audit work program;
• Execute the work outlined in the audit work program.
• Document the work performed and conclusions in electronic work papers.
• Work as part of integrated audit teams.
• Regularly interact and communicate with management to discuss and present audit results, gain acceptance and provide advice to remediate on audit issues.
• Advise IT and business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks and improve efficiency and financial profitability.
•Share expertise and experience with the audit team and acts as a coach on specific projects.
• Supports the annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities by testing and evaluating effectiveness of key SOX control activities.
• Participate in special projects by conducting specific and technical review/investigation activities.
• Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
• Detects potential threats to operational efficiency including under-performing resources, personnel liabilities, property inefficiencies, and safety risks.
• Recognizes potential threats to the company’s reputation including marketing missteps.
• Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
• Designs and implements methods for avoiding potential threats using available risk metric software and personal knowledge of the industry.
• Delivers regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels.
• Coordinates programs designed to minimize threats and anticipate threats to the company.
• Develops insurance strategies and financing techniques to appropriately deal with any unanticipated losses.
• Oversees all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports.
• Conducts regular risk assessments either through a team of risk management experts or personally on site.
• Manages and prepares all documentation related to risk assessments and reviews of standard operating procedures.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Head, Internal Audit & Risk Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.