Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Location: London, UK with occasional visits to Nigeria.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent E&P company with a global strategy focus, for who we are currently recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager.
- Manage relationships with and work with lenders such as financial institutions, agencies and public and private companies in order to
- Design and restructure debt obligations.
- Research and analyze market conditions and developments.
- Manage transactions and raise capital through issuing shares / bonds.
- Provide high level advice on capital structure.
- Manage transactions, structure deals, negotiate terms and develop proposals to raise funds.
- Conduct investigations into the financial and commercial state of companies and undertake due diligence analysis to determine the commercial soundness of a business proposal or firm.
- Restructure debt.
- Ensure that all regulatory aspects of a transaction are considered.
- Liaise with Commercial and Legal as necessary.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Company’s investor relations plan as required.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Liaise with the Corporate Communications team to create presentations, press releases, annual reports and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- 10+ years of previous relevant experience. Prior experience in Corporate Finance.
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills.
- Strong financial modelling and negotiating skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Masters in Finance or Business related field.
- Must be able to legally work in the UK and Nigeria.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skill and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurship environment.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to work within a regulated environment and comply with set policies and procedures.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the industry.
- High level of expertise working in multi-national teams, supervising, fostering teamwork across many cultures and nationalities
Method of Application
Please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.