Job Vacancy at The Fashion Engineer
Posted on: 24 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at The Fashion Engineer
TFE is an online fashion magazine for the stylish woman. It is an avenue for the fashion conscious woman to stay ahead in the style world as it provides wardrobe rules for the everyday woman's work, party, church and wedding choices. Target audience is 18-35. Also available on this platform are makeup rules, diet tips and plans and other life style contents which include Celebrity fashion-related news and trends. We are looking to hire a P/T Blogger. The role would be suitable for an intern with a flair for fashion content.
- Create a minimum of 3 posts daily. These stories must be catchy, positive and encouraging. They must be unreligious i.e. must not favour any particular religion.
- Create original fashion content including fashion news and trends. Pictures that relate to fashion content must be sourced daily
- Celebrity news- birthdays, weddings, fashion updates
- Engaging stories- about makeup, outfit comparison (who wore it best) etc.
- All content must be original
Promoting brand presence in social media;
- Responding to comments
- Managing guest experience
- Offering advice, answering questions and addressing customer service issues.
- The intern will be expected to work for four hours daily
- Communication will be via emails, phone calls and Skype.
- Each post will be reviewed by the chief editor before being published.
- Ill health or emergencies should be reported before 9am GMT + 1
Method of Application
<--- This job has expired --->
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Fashion EngineerSimilar Jobs
- Senior Sales Strategist at Ringier Digital Marketing (RDM)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited