Professional Luxury Type Bus Driver at Teclab
Posted on: 23 August, 2015
Deadline: 2 September, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Teclab
Our client operates a transportation business and has been in operation for a little over thirteen years. We require the services of a Professional Luxury Type Bus Driver.
- They seek the services of experienced, dedicated and professional Luxury Type Bus Drivers - for a variety of vehicle types - who would also double as brand ambassadors as they seek to change the face of their operations.
- The general duties may include:
- Excellent customer services
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks
- Driving vehicles to their destination
- Maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
- Ensuring maximum utilization of the Vehicle
- Cost effective and target driven operations
To successfully secure this opportunity, the candidate must:
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND
- Have at least 8 - 15 years bus-driving experience
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in their ability.
- Giving good customer service.
- Be between 35-45 years
- Meet all required physical fitness requirements
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their resume with a copy of valid driver’s license, Certifications, and Passport photograph to: email@example.com
Send via post to:
P.O. Box 17376,
For more enquiries, please call: 08058998677
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Executive at Damco Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Damco Nigeria
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Thasious International Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancies at APM Terminals
- Maintenance Engineer at Redline Logistics