Jobs in a Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company via Spring Consult
Posted on: 28 July, 2015
Deadline: 11 August, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Spring Consult
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, one of Africa's fastest growing pharmaceutical company with dominant presence in the pharmaceutical industry in the country due to business growth & expansion seek to recruit result-oriented and energetic professionals who are looking for dynamic environment that will support their career ambitions, to fill the following position.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Involves the generation of demand/prescriptons and sales of high qaality but cost-effective pharmaceutical products in public & private health facilities and other medical establishment including pharmacies. Successful candidates will be trained to be able to fit into the job.
LOCATION: Every state capital of Nigeria.
REQUIREMENT: Candidate must
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job.
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill.
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel.
- Be conversant with preferred location & have a place to reside in such city.
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology & Biochemistry from a reputable university in Nigeria .
Method of Application
The position offers a reward package that rank among the best in the industry with outstanding performance being duly rewarded regularly. Send all applications online with a copy of the curriculum vitae attached to the email address given below. The subject of the email should be the Position-in-view and the preferred location. (e.g. Application for the Position of Medical Soles Representative- ABUJA). All application must be received within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. All application should be send to;
The Manager, Recruitment Services
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Spring ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited