Located in our Client’s Engineering office in Lagos (Nigeria).
6 days per week and 10 hours per day.
Scope of role:- Follow the activity of client engineering for the development of EPC project. You will be located in the client’s offices as a task force and you will be the main interface between Head quarter engineering offices and the field.
- Process Simulation Training, i.e., Hysys, Hysim, ProMax, Proll
- Develop process systems solutions utilizing Company products and technologies, where applicable and cost effective; this would include PFD and P&ID definition, process equipment selection, performance evaluation and sizing
- Know, apply, and use Company proprietary and licensed process simulation programs for main focus areas, including compact separations, crude treating, gas sweetening membranes, produced water treatment, and mass transfer processes
- Discern clients’ technical / commercial drivers and respond with appropriate process and economic solutions
- Take principal responsibility for advanced engineering calculations and utilization of multifaceted simulation models
- Perform basic engineering calculations such as heat and mass balance, equipment duty specifications, fluid flow and hydraulics, heat exchange, valve and orifice sizing, etc.
- Understand overall process system and interdependency of various unit operations
- Assume responsibility of the proposal process and technical specifications evaluation for inquiry packages to include all variations of process solution options – internals, equipment, skid, and / or systems
- perspective as required by sales personnel, including presentation of technical solutions
- Manage and control the quality, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted activities ensuring the compliance with project scheduling, goals and with contract requirements.
- Analyze and validate technical documentation and identify possible improvement areas in terms of cost/time optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Epc project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- Fluent in English.