Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
The main objective of this job is to support the office operations of the organization in areas of supervising staff, planning, organizing, and implementing general administrative systems.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following;
•Providing supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mail room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
•Improving program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
•Ensuring all company equipment are functioning either by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
•Liaising with departments and operating units to resolve day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
•Making sure there is continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
•Providing information by answering questions and requests
•Researching and developing resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
•Formulating procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
•Identifying administrative needs and developing appropriate solutions or recommendations
•Coordinating logistics for organization’s meetings, retreats, seminars, employee travels, social events etc
•Analyzing and organizing office operations and procedures such as filing systems, requisition of supplies.
•Maximizing office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and processes in place.
•Managing and supervising staff
•Maintaining administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
•Performing other duties as assigned
The right candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized
• At least 6 years work experience in similar capacity.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents: write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and the general public with accuracy and attention to details.
• Organized approach and excellent time management
• Ability to make sound judgment and take initiative.
• Excellent managerial skills with good work ethics.
• Extensive knowledge in the use of computer software which includes but not limited to; word processing, desktop publishing, report generation, project management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.