Current Job Placement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Support the Decision Support Manager to ensure agreed targets and financial benefits are optimised, costs are managed within agreed envelopes and guidance is provided to the Technical Department on finance issues
Support the improvement of the Network Finance processes
- Liaise, support and assist the technical business area on all aspects of financial and operational matters
- Provide support for monitoring and controlling the financial performance of the technical business area via monthly reporting and budgeting/forecasting processes to provide insight into business performance
- Support the preparation of techno-economics and accounting analysis/reports as required by the business including:
- Product Profitability analysis;
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Geo analysis relevant to financial modelling
- Other accounting analysis as required by the business
- Ensure Oracle reporting data quality and compliance with accounting standards and guidelines
- Provide input into the production of business cases and investment appraisals that could have a material impact on the performance of the business
- Liaise with business teams to gather required data for post implementation review of local business initiatives and business cases
- Follow up on actions from the technical business area's monthly financial reviews
- Build strong and influential relationships with the technical business area to promote seamless working relationships with the rest of the Finance community.
- Attend operational meetings to represent Finance within the assigned business team
- Work with the Decision support Manager to implement financial governance within technical team
- Work with the Decision Support Manager to develop and implement an improvement process for OPEX management
- Responsible for Contract management and optimization of contract agreements in compliance with company policy.
- Assist the Decision Support Manager on other ad'hoc projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Decision Support Manager
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in Telecoms industry or management/operational consulting is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP & other industrial standard financial systems
- Good understanding of current accounting standards (IFRS)
- Basic technical knowledge of Telecoms
- Financial modeling (OPEX, CAPEX and Revenue)
- Project management
- Strong analytical
- Problem Solving
- Risk and cost control conscious
- Quality deliverable
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)