Manufacturing Manager in a Leading Bottling Company
Posted on: 20 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Datum Recruitment Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our esteemed client is a leading bottling company in Nigeria looking to hire a Manufacturing Manager to be based in Nigeria.
Maximize efficiency and material yield within set framework of quality standard at optimal manpower and material cost.
- Number of cases produced per month versus capacity or targets.
- Yield, wastage and downtime levels per period versus standard.
- Average cost per case per month versus standards.
- Quality ratings of bottled drinks as indicated in control reports versus specification.
- Number and complexity of consumer product complaints per month
- Number of shutdowns per month resulting from engineering maintenance problems.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and evaluates the bottling operations of the plant to produce the products needed by sales. Ensures that the daily volume targets are met by production.
- Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimized production cost and reduced downtimes. Set daily production mix levels and agree shift arrangements with the Production Manager to meet the daily requirements of Sales.
- Plans and implements the maintenance management system of the plant that will provide high reliability of operation of the machines.
- Ensures harmony and coordination in all manufacturing activities of the plant.
- Ensure the team executes breakdown maintenance in the shortest possible time
- Ensure the team work to achieve targeted yields, usages & efficiencies, allocation & proper utilization of manpower.
- To ensure quality product are within standard specifications.
- Ensure QC and Processes are conforming to Pepsi Syrup and CIP standards.
- Coordinates closely with HQ-Projects on implementing new projects such as new bottling lines and common facilities, rehabilitation of machines, overhauling projects, and new manufacturing plants.
- Plans and manages the plant's operational budget. This includes the variable cost budget, fixed controllable cost and fixed non-controllable costs to that the ensure product's costs are kept within reasonable prices.
- Plans and implements action plans designed to achieve the sets goals for the following year as part of the plants annual manufacturing plan.
- Implements and cooperates with other departments with respect to new product launches and other tests.
- Maintains the staff's job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning monitoring, and evaluating the job results.
- Prepare Performance Appraisal reports for those first line personnel who report direct
- HND/B. Sc Physical Science or Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering
- 5 Years in performing production/engineering management in a food/beverage company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
SPECIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Organizational skills
- Sound appreciation of bottling line operation
- Basic understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology
- Project Management skills
- Analytical ability.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Datum Recruitment ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Admin Executives at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc