Job Opportunities at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, VAS Development, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Activation of New Outlets
- Quality, effectiveness and frequency of calls made by Channel Marketing Specialists.
- Sales Generation
- Improvement of outlet look and feel through use of USN VM, POSM, etc.
- Implemented POI and Brand Ambassador Data base.
- Product knowledge and Trade Marketing skill trainings
- Quality of training and new knowledge application
- Develop Channel database, detailing channel landscape plans, successes and status e.g. new outlet activation, volume & sales (monthly).
- Outlet categorisation and classification update report (monthly).
- Individual coverage plan (monthly), Call visit report (weekly) and Channel evaluation report (monthly)
- POSM requirement plans (monthly).
- Sales enquiries follow up and order administration
- Identifying, verifying, assessing and communicating product information, market trends and other pertinent information to the TMM, in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicating and providing updates of USN plans, products, changes and other relevant information to channel in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifying and communicating consumer trends for incorporation into strategic and tactical channel objectives.
- Adherence to corporate objectives in terms of product availability, visibility and communication of USN brand.
- Implement maximum presence of USN brand in all outlets: In the face-of-the-customer/consumer
- Meeting sales targets as per sales operation plans
- Implement trade marketing activities at POB
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Channel Marketing.
go to method of application »
- Selling of Company's product generating new Client.
- Following up on existing Client.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Position.
go to method of application »
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendor, service providers and office lease
- Manage office, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Supervise staff and evaluate staff performance
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain safety and quality records and audit reports
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety and customer requirements
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND in any related discipline. Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years relevant experience out of which 3 years is in Office Management.
- Candidate must be above 30 years old and should be female.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application/CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Male Deputy M.D at Hazon Holdings
- Data Mining Officers/Web Researchers at a Data Mining Project
- Job Opportunities at the Luxxor Group
- Car Rental Sales Manager at Wrentals Car Hire Ltd
- Front Desk Officer at the Luxxor Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH