TDI Global TM is the trading name for ‘Royal TDI Global’ TM Inc., a Canadian Company. Following the company’s international expansion, TDI Global TM became the registered operating name in the various nations the company operates.
The Vision of TDI Global (TDI) is to become an internationally top-rated firm in leadership, management and corporate governance, by engendering operational excellence in people and institutions, creating value for generations and instilling stewardship principles in the leadership.
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Minimum of OND / HND in accounting.
- Abilty to use quick book
- Strong familiarity with IT environment.
- Profesional and learning culture.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Vibrant personality
- Ability to use quick book
go to method of application »
Implementations of small to large scale clients. The job entails excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations.
- Minimum of HND ,Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
- IT skills preferred.
- Social media marketing and Google analytic skills.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines
- Presentation Skills: On-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s,etc
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication..
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing
solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or business operations.
Method of Application
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities. Interested applicants should click on preferred job titles for submission of application.