If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.
- To manage and maintain the computer equipement, software, applications and telecom and optimize its use.
- To manage the cabling: connection, change, maintenance, ventilation and fault detection.
- to install, update and configure the operating system and applications ofthe user's environment: desk, services and network.
- To monitor dailty opertaions.
- to participate in Technology Scouting.
- HND/BSc in a science/technology related discipline.
- IP Network - Cisco CCNA required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- General knowledge of of sysyemns and network architectute
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Linux operting system.
- Knowledge of Radio and Telecom will be an asset.
- knowledge of database and query writing will be a plus.
go to method of application »
The key responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor are:
- To assess the efficiency and consistency of the internal control system of La Fayette MFB by analyzing the reliability and integrity of operational and financial information.
- To determine if the processes and controls defined by the company are actually implemented, in order to ensure that La Fayette MFB operates in compliance with plans, policies, procedures and governing laws and regulations.
- To make constructive recommendations and analysis in order to improve the internal control system of La Fayette MFB and its operational efficiency.
- To contribute significantly to the risk assessment and the design of the audit plan
- To provide on-going guidance to Junior Internal Auditors (when applicable) in the planning and preparation of internal audit missions
At least a chartered accountancy level with a well recognised accounting institution (CIMA, ACCA, ICA...) or its equivalent. A first degree in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
A minimum of 5 years working experience in audit process with at least 3 years as a Senior Auditor. Experience in Banking Industry is required.
High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills. Good knowledge of the French language will be an advantage.
Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven. Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority. Time conscious and purposeful. Self starter and good leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.