Graduate Job in a Multinational Textile Company via eRecruiter
Posted on: 3 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for
The Wholesales Executive manages brand and customer portfolio in a defined sales territory to maximize sales revenue and growth according to the country’s business plan and functional strategy of the company.
- Customer prospecting and recruitment
- Maintenance and growth of existing customers
- Achieve sales targets of own territory per brand and product group
- Prepare prescribed reports and statistical data
- Channel landscape development, ownership and maintenance.
- Deliver CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Identify growth opportunities per brand and product group, in line with consumer and channel trends
- Provide input into country key account plan to seize opportunities
- Segment and maintain customer base according to channel segmentation model for the sales territory
- Develop call plans according to channel segmentation model (call frequencies per account)
- Provide input into customized CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Plan account call activities and customize within the prescribed CVP model per customer channel per account
- Plan & agree key account plan, customized to sales territory dynamics (brand, product group and channel mix), for the sales territory with Wholesale Manager
- Agree sales territory resources (budget, and standard POSM) with Wholesale Manager and review on quarterly basis
- Deliver the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
- Execute the key account plan for the sales territory, within the budget and resources provided
- Offering marketing support by managing and distributing standard POSM and trade marketing materials including logistics and distribution within sales territory budget
- Keep customers updated about the company's strategies, brand & channel initiatives and explain implications with their CVP matrix
- Communicate opportunities about local market trends and report successful programs/activations to Wholesales Regional manager
- Share best practice information with other Wholesale executives and functional managers.
- Add local expertise & knowledge of territory to merchandise and sales planning function
- Develop an expert knowledge of competitor’s and their brand/product/ channel activity
- Controls, compliance and governance via audit reviews
- Graduate with 1-3 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Sales/ B2B (Trade) Marketing or Sales Management.
- Good people management skills.
- Good track record in sales and marketing.
- Presentation, negotiation and influential skills.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good skills in Microsoft office package
- Have a strong knowledge in the industry
- Be able to work with financial reports and statistics
- Strong planning and management skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Wholesales volumes per brand, product group and account.
- Customer satisfaction on each CVP dimension and total CVP index
- Price and assortment compliance of each channel, tier and account
- POSM compliance with PCES guidelines per brand/channel
- Quality of implementation of research and reporting activities
- Customer recruitment rates
- Customer retention rates
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at KUI Care
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group