Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
We are currently working with a fast growing E&P company in Nigeria to fill the position of a HSE officer to perform safety duties which will include, but are not limited to daily safety walkthroughs, leading daily toolbox discussions, hazard identification, daily writing and walkthroughs making informed safety recommendations, performing safety training, and writing safety reports.
- To assist with the configuration, installation and maintenance of network systems including Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Investigating accidents and complaints and determining if there has been a breach of health and safety law
- Carrying out examinations of machinery, working environments and structures, taking measurements of noise, heat, and vibrations, and taking photographs and samples where necessary
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment, such as eye goggles, ear protectors or appropriate types of gloves and clothing
- Investigating procedures for working in hazardous environments or with potentially harmful substances
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health and safety standards
- Providing specialist advice and information on health and safety to the work and advising on changes required; negotiating with managers and operators to try to eliminate possible conflicts between safety considerations and production/profit
- Writing reports on results of inspections and investigations and completing detailed paperwork; determining when action, i.e. notices and/or prosecution, may be necessary and gathering and presenting the appropriate evidence
- Developing health and safety working programmes and strategies; developing methods to predict possible hazards drawn from experience, historical data and other appropriate information sources
- Providing training and educational support to employers and new/trainee employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experienced HSE officer with oil and gas experience
- Must have 4+ years in a direct safety role.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to work within a fast pace working environment.
go to method of application »
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
We are currently working with a fast growing E&P company looking to expand its production team within its West African operation platforms.
- To implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- To support technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- To provide administration support and process all meeting minutes for progress meetings, management meetings and sponsor meetings.
- To liaise with document control and document expeditors regarding reviews and the approval of document and weekly reporting.
- To assist with the formatting of documents.
- To issue updated project documentation to contractors.
- To liaise with contractors on all facilities management requests.
- To act as the point of contact for personnel with maintenance issues in the office(s).
- To reconcile weekly project hours for project crew, subcontractors and staff.
- To assist with contract close outs including check-lists, signing and the archiving of documents.
- To provide technical support for the planning lead and planners as
- To maintain incoming/ outgoing correspondence registers and report weekly on action logs.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree, Higher National Diploma or an equivalent degree in an Administrative, Technical or Science discipline.
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Outlook).
- Ability to establish and maintain complex spreadsheets, databases and records for the purpose of controlling and managing site activities.
- Strong IT skill is an added advantage.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy in proof reading documentation (including emails) prior to distribution.
- Respect for and understanding of confidentiality.
- Eloquent and clear communication in the English language to construct emails and minute-taking.
- Knowledge of document control procedures.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Highly self-motivated, methodical in approach to completing tasks, detailed and organized.
- Contribute and show initiative towards administration improvements
go to method of application »
We are currently working with a Leading E &P company based in Nigeria, in search of an Operations Manager. See below for details.
- Planning and controlling the safe and efficient operation of the installation to meet the requirements and criteria set out in the Safety Case, Policies and Procedures, and Regulations & Class rules.
- Inspections and surveys and that they are carried out to meet the requirements of the Certifying Authority and legislation.
- Manage a team of specialists; follow up engineering activities for FPSO and follow day-to-day progress of FPSO detailed engineering activities.
- Customer requirements and contract safety terms and conditions being met and operating to the procedures in the Corporate Procedure Manual.
- Reporting safety, health and environmental information and production statistics to management and Governmental Authorities.
- Ensuring that personnel, including contractors, have adequate information to perform tasks and that control measures and precautions are adhered to.
- Ensure all persons on the facility are familiar with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and its application on the installation.
- Ensuring that maintenance supplies are controlled and those storage areas are safe, especially for hazardous materials.
- 3 years experience in a senior supervisory capacity.
- 12-15 years experience with exposure to offshore and onshore oil and gas installation.
- Combined Survival Fire Fighting /BOSIET medical certificate.
- Must have proven logistics and Project management skills.
- Excellent Leadership and People management skills.
- Team Oriented and Performance driven.
- In-depth knowledge on best Oil and Gas practices, both offshore and onshore field procedures and practices.
- Ability to foster a creative work environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit a detailed CV, including 2 professional references and all certifications that are currently valid.
Please forward a copy of your CV to:
HSE OFFICER >> firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER >>email@example.com
OPERATIONS MANAGER >> firstname.lastname@example.org