If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sigma Qualitas Limited is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
The proposed role is GM, Programme Management and below is a brief overview of what the role entails:
- Provide oversight for Construction Services functions for and on behalf of Company.
- Supervise the preparation of work plans for all infrastructure and building projects.
- Develop annual strategic plans and budgets for Programme Management Division.
- Monitor divisional budget performance against actual expenditure.
- Ensure development of a detailed and high quality designs for all infrastructure and building projects.
- Develop and ensure engineering designs, standards and integrity.
- Ensure all infrastructure / building designs meet legal requirements.
- Work seamlessly with staff, contractors and consultants to deliver quality work within planned time, scope , budget and quality.
- Coordinate professionals such as structural engineers, builders, architects, surveyors and in-house project team to deliver projects.
- The candidate will also be expected to manage the other subsidiary construction company and is saddled with the responsibility of building roads, drainages, bridges and houses.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience preferably in a Construction Company.
- Expatriate's Only.
go to method of application »
Primarily, the role of the Property Manager is to create and enhance value through efficient management and creating additional value by increasing the income of the company.
The functions and responsibility should include:
- Collecting rent on behalf of the company
- Providing advice on matters such as rental values, Property Insurance.
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance work for the properties, advertising the properties for rent and selection of tenants.
- Use best endeavours to ensure rent is paid on time.
- Preparing and checking inventories of rental properties.
- Preparing initial property condition report.
- Conducting regular property inspection and providing report to management.
- Providing monthly reports on state of property to management.
- Directing the preparation of financial statements from Accounts department.
- Tenant liaison: resolving disputes that may arise through mediation and conciliation.
- Issuing breach or termination notices to tenants or arranging for Court proceedings when tenants default on rental agreements.
- Attending Court on behalf of the company where there is a dispute.
- Managing other property employees to aid them in completing their duties.
- Knowledge of property acquisition process/procedure and development
- Knowledge of federal and state property, land and environmental regulations
- Adequate computer knowledge especially Industry Software (e.g. GIS, XMap, MS Project, MS Excel, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management/Building/Quantity Surveying/Architecture or any other relevant degree.
- Five to Seven years industry experience
- Deductive reasoning, problem solving Skills, good business acumen, monitoring, critical thinking, negotiation, decision-making, good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com