Recently Posted Job Opportunity at RS Hunter
Posted on: 5 June, 2015
Deadline: 12 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanize, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work. Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organizations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
- professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, ICAN Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
- Experience: 3-5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited
- enior Consultant at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Technicians at Afordonz Limited
- General Manager at an NGO - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Manager - Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution at 25th And Staffing
- Finance Roles at Nubart & Associates
- Call Centre/Customer Service Agent at Transquisite Consulting
- Digital Community Executive at REDOT