FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
- This position is responsible for the design, operations and maintenance of all satellite and RF infrastructure.
- The resource in this position must be an experienced teleport administrator and good RF Engineer. Must have been responsible for VSAT hubs in the past and be very conversant with the design and operations of microwave radio links.
- Good logical thinking skills to be able to investigate and resolve the problems that may be encountered on the Satellite and RF networks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required to relate properly to colleagues on which the proper operation of the network depends and external vendors that provide support for all elements on the network for which the resource is responsible.
- Good writing skills are essential to convey the state of the network and related infrastructure to senior management. These skills are also necessary to be able to convey to potential clients, network designs and necessary documentary support such as that required in responding to ITTs or other service enquiries.
- Essential skills include the proficient use of Microsoft Office suite of products, Network planning tools for path profile analysis and link budgets.
- Troubleshooting, repair, calibration and preventative maintenance of hub equipment and systems used at the teleports.
- Ensure that customers have uplink and downlink resources available when required
Keep outage time to a minimum.
- Take a lead role in the planning, installation and integration of new or replacement equipment and systems..
- Ensure outgoing, and incoming signals and content are compliant with standards set forth by the Regulatory Authorities, the satellite providers, Company and good engineering practices. In addition this responsibility includes quality control of installations equipment and documentation utilized by the teleports.
- Provide the highest quality of customer service to our customers - Teleport operations, Distribution technology, satellites/SNG, and the Company networks
- Respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly documents problems and issues in the operations log. Timely and accurate completion on assigned projects including wire numbers, systems documentation, drawings, time sheets, time tracking and work orders.
- • Demonstrated organizational skills
- • Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-stress environment.
- • Excellent customer services skills with attention to detail
- • A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers and vendors.
- • Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment to ensure 24x7x365 support of our customers.
- • Working knowledge of satellite uplinking & downlinking systems is required.
- • Working knowledge of DVB digital compression systems including MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 SD & HD is required.
- • Knowledge of RF, satellite earth stations & data communication, VSAT, uplinks and downlink systems, broadcast systems, multicast, LAN/WAN, digital video theory.
- • Thorough working knowledge of waveform and vector scopes, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, digital and analog test equipment, and various types of on-hand tools are necessary.
The academic requirements for this position should be no less than a Second Class Upper degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a reputable University. Holders of other Science degrees may also be suitable provided they can demonstrate the required level of experience. The acquisition of the skills required would required at least five years experience in a similar environment.
go to method of application »
Enviroque Technologies is a leading Technology design and distribution company, servicing governments and corporate establishments around the world.
Enviroque Technologies provides state of the art designs in Toll Collection technologies, Urban Traffic Solutions, IT’S and Traffic Telematics solutions, Urban traffic billing solutions as well as the manufacture of core technologies and system operation.
Enviroque Technologies equally distributes technology products from more than 100 world-leading IT OEM suppliers to more than 25,000 resellers throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, UAE Dubai, Africa and Mexico. Our focused product categories in this market include IT systems, peripherals, system components, and software and networking products
Key Responsibilities Include:
- New business development
- Brand Building Strategies
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management;
- Handling team of 8 - 13 people and Interface with Senior Management
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling meeting with key clients
- Provide necessary training to sales team as and when needed
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of sales team – by guiding them to move in proper direction
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies
- Consistent follow-through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Candidate should have minimum 5 years hands on experience in sales/ marketing, a University degree in the related field. MBA will be an added advantage.
Skills / Profile
- Ability to travel in short notice to meet with clients.
- Demonstrated initiative to acquire and engage merchants and suppliers across retail sectors
- Able to analyze and improve processes, measure results and achieve financial goals.
- Excellent negotiation, organizing and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- Capable of closing deals in a short time period.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely as well as effectively at all levels across the company and with clients.
Submit a marketing plan for and outside the Country - (Nigeria /UK) alongside application
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs with detailed emails to the preferred job titles' email address.
- TELEPORT/HUB Administrator >>> email@example.com
- Strategic Business Development Head >>> firstname.lastname@example.org