Career Opportunity at IFES-Nigeria
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: 12 June, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
IFES-Nigeria - A reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies with support from USAID, seeks qualified applicants to fill the position below in its Abuja office:
- Responsible for designing and implementing gender integration initiatives for electoral management bodies and other partner organizations; draw on international best practices and gender equity principles to inform the implementation of program activities aimed at supporting increased participation of women in the electoral process.
- Assist with data gathering and M&E program reporting on gender outcomes.
- Work with EMBs in engaging CSOs and youth in enhancing credible elections and increasing voter participation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science or related field (Master's Degree preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in gender analysis and programming, with a background in human rights and a rights-based approach to development.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects promoting women's participation in governance and elections in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with USAID and other donor gender policies.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record with democracy and governance work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type written application, current resume, copies of certificates and three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Logistics Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)