Best Search Recruitment Limited is currently looking to fill the position of:
Will coordinate structural design development and assist in providing structural direction to projects in roads, factory buildings and warehouses, several landing jetties, upstream filling stations, forecourts, underground tanks, storage depots, and truck bodies. Candidates will provide sound structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation.
- Structural analysis and design for pre-engineered and structural steel projects.
- Prepare of design drawings and workshop drawing, using CAD system.
- Developing cost estimates of Civil/Steel structural work components for projects and performing other assignment related tasks.
- Developing client reports and proposals; reviewing contractor shop drawings, request for information (RFI's), contractor bids and change orders.
- Technical support for all site activities related to structural steel work.
- Review the proposed drawings and calculations done by subcontractors and vendors.
- Review and reply on technical submittals and information requests sent by subcontractors and vendors.
- Inspect the work done by subcontractors and vendors. Ensure construction works are in compliance with approved drawings, workmanship standards, and contract specifications.
- Attend the required technical meetings with subcontractors and vendors to expedite the work as per contract requirements.
- HND or B.Sc in Structural/Building/Civil Engineering or equivalent experience gained in either discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in Steel manufacturing relating to roads, factory buildings and warehouses, several landing jetties, upstream filling stations, forecourts, underground tanks, storage depots, and truck bodies.
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD.
- Must be knowledgeable in a 3D modeling software, such as Solidworks.
- Solid modeling experience required.
- Drafting automation experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Experience with designing and drafting tanks a plus.
- Sheet metal fabrication experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment.
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, and MS Office.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
go to method of application »
- The draftsman will be required to create technical drawings and plans for roads, factory buildings and warehouses, several landing jetties, upstream filling stations, forecourts, underground tanks, storage depots, and truck bodies by using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD or CADD) software programs.
- Liaise with design department to obtain clear specifications.
- Support the design department and contract managers with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
- Create detailed CAD drawings for production.
- Create detailed CAD drawing for onsite work.
- Liaise with Line Manager to understand needs.
- Liaise with external manufactures to understand needs.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Solve fabrication problems.
- Continuously look for and suggest ways to improve the process.
- Promote and maintain Health and Safety across projects, teams and business.
- Other duties requested by management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Steel fabrication & designs
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD
- Must be knowledgeable in a 3D modeling software, such as Solidworks
- Solid modeling experience required
- Drafting automation experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Experience with designing and drafting tanks a plus
- Sheet metal fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, and MS Office
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
go to method of application »
- Plan, develop and implement marketing projects and branding objectives for new and existing products.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Gather and analyze customer insight, research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Engage consumers on social media and ensure that brand messages are consistent.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Steward of the brand that supports our new brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Ability to deliver sales revenue.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any other relevant Business related course.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Marketing and branding background with a minimum of Five (5) years experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Should have a working knowledge of internet marketing concepts.
- Target driven.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.