Fresh Recruitment at StreSERT Services Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The hired Sales Executives will be required to sell electronic equipment to consumers and assist customers in finding what they need by providing top quality assistance and customer service that far exceeds that of competitors, ultimately meeting their targets and increasing the Company’s sales. They may be required to sale on a B2B (wholesale) or B2C (retail) bases.
- Qualify the customer through listening and questioning.
- Show the customer the features and benefits that support customer needs established during the qualifying process. Explain various features as the customer uses the merchandise while continuing to qualify and eliminate objections
- Consistently asks for the sale with every customer in the proper amount of time.
- Help customers make an informed decision based on their needs and wants with the best product knowledge.
- Stay up-to-date with all technology and product information.
- Keep up-to-date on stock levels and current promotions.
- Accurately input all sales orders and track them through the delivery or pickup process.
- Responsible for merchandising a specified area of the store (tagging, ensuring all display items are accurate)
- Electronic sales representatives make customers excited about the electronic products they sell by explaining product features, performing demonstrations, mentioning sales, and promoting the value of their products.
- Meet sales target.
- Additional job duties may include greeting customers, stocking shelves, taking inventory, marking price tags, setting up displays, and processing payments.
- Must be knowledgeable in electronics and make themselves approachable to customers so that they can answer any questions thoroughly and accurately.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet target and work with others in a team environment
- Graduate HND/BSc in marketing or any other social sciences field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 4 years experience in electronic/ house hold appliance sales.
go to method of application »
- Overall management of the Agency
- Supervise the daily activities of all Companies
- Design operational master plan for the company
- Drive the company’s marketing policy
- Ensure high marketing standards
- Sign-on of new customers to the company.
- Drive growth of clientele base
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer’s businesses with us.
- Contribute towards ensuring company’s budget for actualisation and realisation for the year.
- Management of existing clients: 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time.
- Prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints.
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis.
- Ensure actualization of business targets.
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Drives business expansion of the company
- Ensure the profitability of the company
- Attending Agency’s meetings and appointments
- Generating enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses.
- Recruiting prospective customers for the Agency.
- Recruiting the best hands for the Agency
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Daily Activity Report
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report.
- Preparation of Monthly Performance Report (MPR) for management
- Responsible for receiving and processing all invoices, expenses forms and payment requests.
- Establish financial controls.
- Handle the accounts of the organisation.
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets
- Implementation of the budgets.
- Prepare monthly statements comprised of incomes and expenses and ensure standardization.
- Prepare other statements of accounts
- Handle tax matters.
- Prepare request for bank statements.
- Assist with processing transactions for petty cash access and retirement.
- Generate reports for use by management, which include the weekly management reports.
- Update of Assets Register
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Providing support for the external Auditors in the auditing of the Company’s periodic Accounts and Reports.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank transactions and proving the accuracy & correctness of bank charges
- Provide list of withdrawals from bank on daily basis
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks.
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Provide detailed report on each job’s profitability and key customer profitability monthly.
- Facilities/ equipment management.
- Proper filing and documentation.
- Maintain data base.
Education & Experience Requirement
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( BSc/HND/)
- Must have 4- 5 years cognate experience in a reputable travel and tour organization.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Associate Director, Qualitative at Initiate International
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd