Vacancies at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Posted on: 18 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Godrej Consumer Products Limi
Godrej Consumer Products Limited is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, India. GCPL's products include soap, hair colourants, toiletries and liquid detergents.
- Ensure smooth implementation of all marketing activities to achieve set objectives
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in on time and within budget.
- Monitor and analyse business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Ensure that the relationship with distributors and suppliers is healthy and maintained.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate regular meetings and preparing regular reports that will outline the brands’ performance.
- Manage the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
- Education: Minimum - Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Age: 27 -30 years
- Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 3- 5 years relevant work experience (product launches and brand management)
- Skill: Communication (articulate both verbal and written), analysis, people management
- Special Requirement: Project Management, computer proficiency
go to method of application »
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process
Task includes but not limited to the following:
- Drive Management trainee program
- Plan for roles, structured stint, and develop plan for graduate hire
- Coach selected project guides to manage young talents
- Develop other appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Design & implement business specific retention strategies
- Drive & execute competency mapping & succession planning
- Education: First University degree in HR or any related field
- Age: 27-35 years Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience in management trainee program, talent acquisition.
- Analytical or Organizational
- Computer proficiency
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Godrej Consumer Products LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
- Finance & Admin Officer at The Dangote Group
- Driver at KUI Care
- Administrative Officer at International Distillers Limited
- Female Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited