Vacancies at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Posted on: 18 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Godrej Consumer Products Limited is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, India. GCPL's products include soap, hair colourants, toiletries and liquid detergents.
- Ensure smooth implementation of all marketing activities to achieve set objectives
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in on time and within budget.
- Monitor and analyse business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Ensure that the relationship with distributors and suppliers is healthy and maintained.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate regular meetings and preparing regular reports that will outline the brands’ performance.
- Manage the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
- Education: Minimum - Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Age: 27 -30 years
- Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 3- 5 years relevant work experience (product launches and brand management)
- Skill: Communication (articulate both verbal and written), analysis, people management
- Special Requirement: Project Management, computer proficiency
go to method of application »
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process
Task includes but not limited to the following:
- Drive Management trainee program
- Plan for roles, structured stint, and develop plan for graduate hire
- Coach selected project guides to manage young talents
- Develop other appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Design & implement business specific retention strategies
- Drive & execute competency mapping & succession planning
- Education: First University degree in HR or any related field
- Age: 27-35 years Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience in management trainee program, talent acquisition.
- Analytical or Organizational
- Computer proficiency
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc