GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
This role is responsible for the first level of quality control across deal life-cycles – regulatory, client interaction and presentations; and overseeing modeling and communication activities. Incumbent will work as part of the regional deal team, assisting as required depending on the size and complexity of the deal.
- Support the development and closure of GE D&I projects
- Support assessment of project viability/ feasibility of implementation and bankability
- Support preparation of development budgets, timelines and structure
- Connect and develop relationships with key developers in client market
- Monitor portfolio and development spend on assigned projects
- Prepare and maintain project pro-formas and other analysis critical for identification, selection and development of investible deals
- Follow-up on project progress & budgets and report to team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success supporting medium – large infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated project management and financial skills in cost/budgeting
- Project finance experience, with demonstrated aptitude in and economic modeling / pro-forma analysis
- Experience with evaluating, negotiating and closing contracts
- Understanding of Development Asset agreements
- Working knowledge of project development requirements such as fuel supply, grid interconnections, permitting requirements, etc.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated executive presentation skills
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualifications
- MBA qualification or Master’s Degree equivalent
- Understanding of various financing products and structures, including loans, leases, partnerships and equity investments
- Engineering background or experience a plus
Job Segments: Engineer, Law, Business Development, Equity, Investment, Engineering, Legal, Sales, Finance
This role will be responsible for developing, leading & wining Hospital & Healthcare (HHS) projects both in Public & Private sectors. Be a Market Maker. Leverage full GEHC portfolio and collaborate with external partners (EPC, Packagers, Architects, Operators) to develop competitive offering for Hospital & Healthcare projects. Leverage Solutions team and Sales & Projects Finance Team capabilities to differentiate
- Identify large and strategic Clinics, Hospital & Healthcare projects opportunities in West Central Africa, both in Public & Private sectors. Prioritise engagement with WCA LCT Manager
- Then, in conjunction with the HHS GM work closely with the HHS Central team and the region sales team to define the best strategy for developing & winning those projects either directly or in partnership with packagers, construction companies, consultants, operators, investors.
- Establish GEHC as Best Technology partner for Hospital & Healthcare Projects
- Lead HHS Business growth in West Central Africa
- Act as the “One GE Healthcare” face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
- Act as primary interface with local project stakeholders (packagers, construction companies ...) to ensure consistent GE sales strategy with them. Responsible for building relationships and screening them.
- Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs.
- Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning, Leadership & Clinical Trainings
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
- Create innovative ways to develop & structure integrated healthcare projects. Act as an entrepreneur to match customer needs and unable projects. Be a market maker.
- In conjunction with the HHS GM Negotiate and close projects ensuring :
- Continuous communication/coordination with the sales team
- Preparation of the commercial offers, tender responses & contract reviews with the support functions (Pricing, Finance, Legal...)
- Responsible for accurate and high-quality orders forecasts, with all projects regularly updated in the SFDC - CRM tool and regular projects milestones review with management
- High integrity level
- Entrepreunership, business development acumen
- 5 years healthcare sales track records
- Good understanding of projects & project financing
- Strong assertiveness and project management capabilities
- CxO selling skills: able to build relationships with Government bodies & CxO suite
- Negotiation and sales management skills
- Able to create and lead diverse teams who are not direct reports
- Knowledge of key players in the healthcare market: MoH, construction co, packagers, architects, operators, investors
- Understanding of Healthcare Policy and key initiatives in WCA
- Define objectives and priorities for the Hospital Infrastructure segment
- Define and build sales strategy for each project
- Drive project development until order booking
- Customer oriented and committed to quality
- Strong computer skills
- Open to travel extensively
- Fluent in English (mandatory), and in relevant local language
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of GEHC OTR & Finance processes
- Prior experience working in hospital projects
- Project management tools
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Business Development, Project Manager, Medical Sales, Technology
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.