Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our Client, a diversified business conglomerate (Group of Companies) with head office situated in Lekki, Lagos State requires the services of competent and well experienced individual who can work effectively in directing and managing the activities of a bakery by overseeing the work of employees, ordering supplies, making schedules and marketing the company's products.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- To market the company’s products
- Bakery managers are responsible firstly for the quality of the products
- Responsible for keeping the bakery running and profitable
- To manage the administrative functions/ general operations of the company
- To supervise the employees in the bakery
- Responsible for handling all the sales, purchase, baking and other departments of the bakery
- To manage and increase the sales of the company
- Ensuring the safety at the work place
- They have to ensure that the standards of the bakery are respected by the employees.
- To hire new personnel and offer them training
- To analyze the consistency and quality of the products,
- To make the inventory and manage the budget.
- To ensure prompt processing of deliveries,
- Collaborating with the vendors concerning orders and making sure that there are enough products on the stock.
- To work cooperatively with the staff.
- To resolve complaints and also responsible for customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- At least HND/B.Sc in Food Technology, Science or a related discipline
- Bakery experience (cakes, breads and pastries) is necessary.
- Degree in professional baking is also an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in bakery operations with 3years in a managerial/supervisory position
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must be result oriented
- Must be able to communicate very well with customers
- Possess Leadership skills,
- To work in a stressful environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Profitable decisions regarding the performance of the staff.
- Numeracy skills as well as basic accounting knowledge,
- Proven knowledge in food handling, nutrition and health regulations.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Marketing Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject title e.g Bakery Manager
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.