We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
At a top notch gym, the Group Fitness Instructor plays the important role of serving the largest percentage of our membership at one time with the most current, cutting-edge programming. Group Fitness Instructors must have people skills and a ready smile are important, as there is a great deal of interaction with members and guests in both large and small group settings.
In addition, it is important to be a team player, as the Group Exercise staff is a highly collaborative group that works together on program development, scheduling and promoting new and existing classes.
The ability to multi task, paying attention to the music, cueing, the format of the class, and the form and skillset of the members is a must.
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Leads group fitness classes following the center's policies and programs
• Interacts with members and guests in both large and small group settings
• Participates in marketing and in promoting membership growth and member participation in classes, events, and training
Qualification and Experience:
• Able to motivate and inspire participants to reach fitness goals
• Willing to participate in marketing and promoting membership growth and member participation in classes, events, and training
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to work with team and management
• Upbeat personality with a warm and friendly demeanor
• Current certification in specialized classes if applicable/required
• Willing to learn new techniques/programs
go to method of application »
Lead the Supply Chain function and own the Integrated Business Management process (S&OP+) with a key responsibility to support the business & the Management team to deliver the business strategic plans and drive operationally towards achieving our yearly targets. This role will manage all aspects of the Supply Chain function and ensure the use of S&OP+ as the back bone decision making process for the business.
Key outputs will be developing short and long term plans, manage and develop supply units service level, generate assumption based on unconstrained demand plans, balance supply & demand, improve availability across the value chain, increase customer service levels to our distributors, reduce the total chain working capital and own the Enterprise Lean agenda for the unit.
- Rapidly changing environment.
- Daily contact with necessary divisions (suppliers, clients) within the company.
- Based in Lagos, with regular travel across West Africa( Once we have got Nigeria to the right level)
- No direct reports. Structure will evolve into the future
- The job covers all the aspects of the supply chain, with total revenues of $10m (and double digit annual growth )
- Total SSUs of 5 million
- Direct responsibility for logistics budget
· Sales & Operations Planning – Integrated Business Management process management and ownership
· Inventory Management & Product Availability optimization
· Supply Management and Logistics execution
· Supply Chain standard processes/systems development
NATURE AND SCOPE
Sales & Operations Planning – Integrated Business Management:
- Champion the S&OP+ process development to achieve “Capable State”
- Manage, highlight, and drive decision making with regard to business risks and opportunities vs. Plan for categories, markets, channels, brands, and key SKUs, in conjunction with the Finance Director
- Champion IMS and Shipment volume reporting, as well as weekly invoicing update
- Challenge the markets, based on demand assumptions and building blocks, to achieve their true potential as well as identifying risks
Inventory Management & Product Availability:
- Be accountable for product availability vs. IMS plans for WA
- Achieve superior product availability while adhering to agreed stock covers parameters and delivering the freshest products to the trade
- Manage the pipeline inventory levels and ensure operating a lean pipeline and contributing to a healthy cash & ROTA position
- Minimise freshness costs due to demand & supply variations through robust NQC controls
Supply Management and Logistics
- Play an active role in developing the WA Supply Strategy,
- Lead the medium term supply optimization for the region, executing required resourcing plans
- Develop supply unit Service Level Agreements (SLA) and evolve procurement through a lean replenishment model.
- Build strong working relationships with the supply units to improve the service delivery to all markets
- Leverage SLAs and relationship with the supply units to increase frequency of production and shipments to the region, to reduce overall pipeline stocks
- Manage SAP to ensure accurate demand plans are reflected in the system to ensure adequate supply
- Manage the relationship with the Supply Chain service providers: 3PL, Trucking, Border Clearance and maintain a strategic plan in line with the business aspirations
Qualification and Experience:
- Education (Minimum Needed) – Higher
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- Track record of success in Supply functions (Operations & Logistics)
- Excellent English language skills are critical
- Understanding of Integrated Business Management processes
Specialized Knowledge Needed for Performance of Job:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to influence and motivate at all levels within the business in order to achieve objectives.
- High team spirit, and excellent collaboration ability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and implement change.
- Must have a high degree of self-direction with the ability to constantly seek innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must be proactive, high energy, detailed-oriented when appropriate, results-oriented and willing to initiate and nurture change.
Required Functional capabilities:
- Logistics Management
- Business Process Application
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Service
- Analytical Capability
Should be skilled in:
Delivers Consistent results
- Action oriented
- Command skills
- Function & Technical Skills
- Org agility
- Priority setting
- Drive for results
Creates Collaborative relationships
- Comfort with Higher Management
- Conflict management
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trust
- Peer relationships
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.