The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
|Member of team responsible for 24/7 Data Centre Operations and Management
• Provide prompt and efficient technical support for all Data Center environmental systems
• Provide regular update on data center infrastructure utilization for accurate forecast and capacity planning as it concerns space requirement and availability, power infrastructure, network and power cable infrastructure and available cooling.
• Raise/Generate Data Center Change request, Routine preventive maintenance request and space allocation for new installation of any devices/equipment/server/storage/switches etc in the Data Center.
• Constant monitoring of incidence occurrence and approved change implementation for seamless delivery with zero down time as priority
|The main responsibility for this role is to provide operations support in the required capacity for IBM client.
• Operation and Maintenance of the hardware and software of VAS nodes,
• Implementation and configuration of different VAS solutions
• Coordinate integration activities between the VAS solutions with the core network, the LAN, the charging systems and the third party content providers
• Application support and development,
• Second level support for customer care.
• Willingness to perform ad-hoc responsibilities is a job requirement.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.