Graduate Jobs in a Foremost Pharmaceutical Company via
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at BlueChip Consulting
Our Client, a foremost pharmaceutical company in the country due to business growth & expansion seek to recruit visionary and disciplined goal-getters for employment in the following positions.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Interested candidate must
- Be prepared for the pressure of a sales job and desirous of success.
- Be ready to work tirelessly to achieve assigned sales target.
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill.
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel.
- Know preferred location & have a place to reside in such city.
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology & Biochemistry from a reputable university in Nigeria.
go to method of application »
Interested candidate must
- Have sound financial system skills and a background in financial analysis & accounting .
- Be detail-oriented, analytical, faithful, and disciplined.
- Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable organization .
- Be proficient in use of MS Office. Only applicants with strong MS-Excel skills should apply .
- Be able to support sales & marketing team and must have good interpersonal relationship skill.
- B.Sc./H.N.D Degree in Accountancy from a reputable institution.
- A professional qualification may be an advantage.
Method of Application
The positions offers a reward package that rank among the best in the industry with outstanding performance being duly rewarded regularly. All applications with a copy of the curriculum vitae attached should be sent online to the email address given as outlined below. The subject of the email should be the position-in-view and the preferred location. (e.g. Application for the Position of Medical Sales Representative-BENIN). All application must be received within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
All application should be sent to;
The Recruitment Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BlueChip ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Medical Representatives - 12 Positions
- Graduate Logistics Officers at Pfizer Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at Chemiron International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at a Pharmaceutical Company - Meridian Associates
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Financial Accountants at HealthPlus Limited