Job Offer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 24 April, 2015
Deadline: 23 May, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder 'Michael Ojeme'. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of strategic and operation HR services of the organization
- Assist in carrying out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organization
- Implement HR policies, practices, and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards recruitment
- Assist in the drafting of job advertisements for vacant jobs, screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing and selecting candidates
- Assist in reviewing departmental recruitment requests to ensure all recruitment are conducted against the organization's staff establishment
- Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system
- Prepare and provide staff monthly pay benefits and leave forms
- Look after staff's health safety and welfare
- Organize staff training sessions and activities
- Prepare staff pension and other benefits
- Candidate should have at least 3 years and above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH