Job Vacancy at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 23 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley's (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world's largest confectionery company). Cadbury is headquartered in Uxbridge in Greater London and operates in more than fifty countries worldwide.
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box.
- Oversee the administration and support of various compensation and benefits’ programs
- Ensure the implementation of compensation and benefits’ policies, procedures and programs
- Monitor salary structures and surveys to ensure our competitiveness in the market
- Manage employee performance and development administration
- Carry out employee services and administer workforce solutions
- Administer payroll and pensions and manage HR information system
- Good first degree preferably in the social sciences or any related field. A good post graduate degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or GRP will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience. Prior experience in HR or in a similar role will be a distinct advantage.
- High level of Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Very numerate, with Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to details and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cadbury Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager
- Dangote Group Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Truck Drivers
- Maintenance Planner at Kimberly-Clark
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Plant Maintenance Manager
- Country Health and Safety Training Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Group
- Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager at Myjoy Food Industries Limited