Job Vacancy at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 23 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley's (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world's largest confectionery company). Cadbury is headquartered in Uxbridge in Greater London and operates in more than fifty countries worldwide.
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box.
- Oversee the administration and support of various compensation and benefits’ programs
- Ensure the implementation of compensation and benefits’ policies, procedures and programs
- Monitor salary structures and surveys to ensure our competitiveness in the market
- Manage employee performance and development administration
- Carry out employee services and administer workforce solutions
- Administer payroll and pensions and manage HR information system
- Good first degree preferably in the social sciences or any related field. A good post graduate degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or GRP will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience. Prior experience in HR or in a similar role will be a distinct advantage.
- High level of Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Very numerate, with Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to details and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cadbury Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
- Brand Manager Vacancy at Tropical General Investments (TGI)
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon