Ongoing Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: 5 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
At PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited, you will find Advisory professionals with unparalleled expertise in business processes, industry insight, technology, and customer relationship skills. Our Advisory professionals help companies anticipate, create and manage change. In short, we help companies to: (1) respond to crises, (2) improve business processes, and (3) transform their business. Note that across all of these solutions, we embed sustainability into our approach. This also includes helping clients to sustain prior changes that may have been undertaken to address a crisis.
The PricewaterhouseCoopers Forensic Services practice helps clients identify and analyze vulnerabilities in order to manage and mitigate risk. Our skills in forensic analysis allow our clients to continue their business, recover lost funds, halt further economic losses, and mitigate risk.
Candidates should have prior consulting experience, including 9+ years of data analytics experience with at least 2 years of experience at the management level. They should have strong problem solving skill as well as a strong understanding of relational databases, SQL, ad hoc analysis, reporting and data visualization. The candidates should also have an understanding of the latest trends in data analytics and data science.
Professionals should have a successful track record of managing both large and small projects, working in an onshore / offshore delivery model, coaching and mentoring the team and providing project management support for engagements. In addition, the candidates should have very strong written and verbal communication skills. Being able to articulate prior examples of creative problem solving with the application of data analytics is expected.
- A minimum of 9 years of data analytics experience of which at least 5 years in consulting. (Required)
- At least 2 years of experience working at a management level. (Required)
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams. A “can do” attitude including a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done. (Required)
- Strong understanding of data analytics, including relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), ad hoc analytics, data visualization (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.), and reporting. (Required)
- At least one technical certification related to databases and SQL (i.e. Oracle OCA, Microsoft certification, etc.) (Required)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (including written and verbal communication skills).(Required)
- Prior experience managing large and small teams in delivering data analytics services.(Required)
- Strong problem solving skills. The candidate should be able to provide examples of prior problem solving where they applied data analytics skills. (Required)
- Ability to travel onsite to a client if required. (Required)
- Ability to travel onsite to a client if required. (Required)
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies if required.(Required)
- Prior experience working in the crisis management / incidence response / forensic technology space. (Preferred)
- An understanding of and experience analyzing ERP data sources, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable data. (Preferred)
- An understanding of new trends in data analytics and data science, including tools, conepts and applications.(Preferred)
- An understanding of scripting and/or programming languages (VBA, Python, Perl, Java, VB / C# .NET).(Preferred)
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts.(Preferred)
- Prior experience delivering an innovative solution outside of what was required and requested from their role.).(Preferred)
- Prior experience working in an Agile / SCRUM delivery model.).(Preferred)
go to method of application »
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
To provide HR administration and support to the HC team. The candidate will work closely with the HC Manager and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
• Work closely with the HC team and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
• Update recruitment website
• Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
• Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
• Schedule joiners for medical examination.
• Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
• Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
• Manage the leave system.
• Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
• Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
Others: Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
• Maintain staff and general filing system
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
• CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
• 3 - 5 years HR Generalist Experience.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit
• Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situations.
• Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
• Excellent team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Intuitiveness and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions
- Career Opportunities at WOWJobs
- Career Opportunties at HRLeverage Africa
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd