OBAX Worldwide Limited is a private limited liability company which has built up a reputation for delivering Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning services in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and other parts of the world.
OBAX is recruiting to fill the position below:
OBAX is recruiting fresh graduates to fill the position of Graduate Trainees for the under listed departments at our Head office in Edo State, Nigeria:
- Human Resources Department
- Accounting Department
- ICT Department
- Administration Department
- Bid and Tendering Department
- QAQC Department
- HSE Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering Department
- Facility Management Department
- Equipment Maintenance Department
- Document Management Department
- Procurement Department
- Project Planning Department
- Fleet Department
- Zero to Two years' work experience. NYSC members that are serving in Edo State are encouraged to apply.
- B.Sc./HND Graduates of Accountancy, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Humanities, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Purchasing and Supply Management, Library Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of second class division or Upper Credit
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to effectively fit into a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Smart, Intelligent and likeable disposition
- Analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Proficient with the use of computer applications
- Passion for learning
- Not more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward a PDF copy of their CV's to: email@example.com Or Click here to apply online using the name of the relevant department as the subject title.
Note: Applications without proper subject titles will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.