Latest Job Vacancy at PwC Nigeria
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: 24 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
To provide HR administration and support to the HC team. The candidate will work closely with the HC Manager and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
• Work closely with the HC team and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
• Update recruitment website
• Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
• Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
• Schedule joiners for medical examination.
• Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
• Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
• Manage the leave system.
• Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
• Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
Others: Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
• Maintain staff and general filing system
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
• CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
• 3 - 5 years HR Generalist Experience.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit
• Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situations.
• Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
• Excellent team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Intuitiveness and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group