Client Service Executive (German Speaking) at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 31 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides Advisory and other Professional Services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and Not-For-Profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality professional services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting for these vacant positions: of Client Service Executive (German Speaking)
We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill. The individual's core responsibility is to develop and maintain the firm’s brand equity.
- Responsible for designing templates for proposals, Company brochures, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Responsible for professionally done, attractive literature and promotional materials and publications which present our services in a professional manner.
- Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
- Seek and processes client feedbacks.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients, and maintaining strong professional contacts.
- Proactively develop proposals and client presentations.
- Maintaining Office Telecoms
- Performing administrative functions, including acting as the Front Desk Officer, in addition to any other office duties as assigned.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent German Communication
- Good communication and ‘people skills'
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good business sense and professionalism
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Second Class Upper) in Foreign Language with German Language as a major.
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in a service industry) and knowledge of graphic design/branding and website design.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer (Internship) at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Child Psychologist at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Development Manager at Expro Group
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources