Are you looking for a career in a challenging, dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a passionate, forward-thinking team? Can you proffer plausible and well-researched options/solutions to challenging issues on IFRS and other accounting related business issues?
A career at the KPMG DPP could be for you!
The KPMG DPP is a unit within KPMG set up to enhance the quality of KPMG West Africa’s audit and assurance practice and provide guidance to our professionals to achieve efficiency in the delivery of our service offering through a dynamic process of pursuance and monitoring of best quality practices, excellence in training and strategic liaison with key
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in preparing divisional plans, budgets, financial and management reports;
- Liaise with Divisional Heads, Partners and Managers in the division to prepare job schedules for staff in line with staff development needs;
- Serves as the focal point for coordination of all staff trainings in the division;
- Serves as the credit control officer for the division, ensuring prompt billing and collection of receivables from clients;
- Serves as custodian of key documents and reports;
- Performs other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of First Degree or HND with at least 5 years working experience in similar role
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building and customer service orientation
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
Experience and Background
- Basic understanding of financial, budgeting and cost control procedures
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Good experience in organizing resources and establishing priorities/targets
To apply for this poosition, click here