We are currently hiring following positions candidates for our Lagos Office.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITES
• To engage in the preparation of pastries, confections, and other baked goods by performing the following duties:
• Prepare deserts, small chops, pastries, confections, and other baked goods
• Create new designs and recipes
• Follow working schedules as arranged by the Production Manager/Pastry Coordinator.
• Ensure right measurement & mixture of ingredient to form various pastry, confections, and other baked goods
• Carry out the decoration of cakes and pastries
• Review and approve requisitions for supplies and equipment.
• Perform any other assigned duties
• OND/NCE in any of the following, Administration, Management, Catering and Hospitality Management or any related discipline with 2 years experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts;
• Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to bake a wide variety of local and international pastry products.
• The ability to work under little or no supervision
• Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
• Good team player
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years post work experience in Pastry Baking
Reports To: Head of Stores
SUMMARY: Assist the Store – in – charge of Material Stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the store in charge in performing all receiving functions.
• Shelving, labeling and Arrangement of stocks items on the bin and stock location.
• Ensure proper housekeeping functions in the store locations and environment.
• Issuing out of stocks on presentations of a duly approved store requisitions.
• Maintenance of bin cards and other stock records for all items of stocks
• Register and submit all issuances vouchers to the stock analyst at regular intervals
• Perform any other related duties from time to time
• Mandatory: ND in Purchasing & Supply/Any other equivalent qualifications.
• Experience: 2 years +.
• Skills and Abilities: Computer literate, Hands – on - ERP software knowledge/Proficiency.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Assertive and Analytical mind
Strong and Ability to pay attention to details.
At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization were their skills are well leveraged. NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN SEND CVS TO firstname.lastname@example.org