Current Job Offer at Lilygate Hotel
Posted on: 16 March, 2015
Deadline: 17 March, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Assist Front Office Manager in supervising daily front desk activities according to the established guidelines.
- Prioritize and delegate daily work responsibilities to front desk staff.
- Train and guide front desk staffs to provide quality customer services.
- Manage staffing schedules, shift changes, payrolls, and labor costs.
- Resolve guest issues and enquiries to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Schedule front desk meeting to identify and resolve operational issues, accounting variances, and housekeeping discrepancies.
- Develop and implement strategies for bell desk, front office and parking.
- Ensure that facility is maintained clean, neat, safe and secure.
- Ensure that employees are properly groomed and dressed.
- Identify process improvement to achieve financial and service goals.
- Plan shift schedule and duties based on business forecast.
- Supervise the billing and cash processes to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Provide feedback to the team members on their performances and improvements.
- Assist in preparing yearly operating budgets, capital expenditure and manpower budgets.
- Monitor and control expenses within the allotted budget.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Minimum of One (1) year of hotel Front Desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Please Note: Only qualified candidates should send their resume or you would be blacklisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lily Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
- Career Opportunities in a Spa - Dragnet
- Business Development Vacancy at T3 Hospitality Management