Job at JollyGood Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at JollyGood Nigeria Limited
JollyGood Nigeria Limited is a multipurpose outfit committed to business development, capacity building, branding and packaging organization in Nigeria and also into the development and maintenance of the human total well being through her various programs for sustainable balanced life.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality
- Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills,
- Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JollyGood Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Jobs at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Graduate Executive Assistant At Artee Group
- Professional Drivers at the Candel Company
- Field Section Managers at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Storekeeping and Warehouse Job at Transmed
- Acountants at an FMCG Company - FADAC Resources (FRS)