If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Azikel Group is a fast-growing conglomerate. It comprises Azikel Air, Azikel Dredging, Azikel Construction, Azikel Petroleum and Azikel Farms.
The story of the Group, which is currently the largest indigenous corporate organization in Bayelsa State, Nigeria, begins with a foray into the business of sand supply as a fulfillment of the need for sand for upgrading the challenging terrain of the Niger Delta, being an area that is constantly undergoing rapid infrastructural development.
Azikel’s business model at that time was to purchase sand from local suppliers in bulk and resell to contractors. Progress came in the business of sand supply with the need to lease dredgers (needed for the stockpiling of sand for sale to individual suppliers and contractors). In 2008, Azikel Dredging Nigeria limited was incorporated for the services of dredging, reclamation, sand filing, haulage and heavy duty equipment leasing, with the headquarters located at the ultra-modern Operational Base facility at Azikel Close, Obogoro (across Swali Market/Ekoli Bridge), Yenagoa in Bayelsa State. In 2009 Azikel Dredging was assesed internationally and was rated by CMC International as a company of AAB status
Based on the success of Azikel Dredging, the company’s President, Dr Eruani Azibapu Godbless, saw it fit to expand operations into other ventures. As a result, Azikel now operates a private charter Airline (Azikel Air), and also has investments in agriculture, petroleum and construction.
The primary responsibility shall be to ensure that the objectives of establishing a modular refinery is accomplished by planning the project activities, executing key phases ofthe project and evaluating implementation! progress of project.
Education & Qualification
A Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least a second class lower division) 2.2 (Petroleum, Chemical, Petrochemical, Mechanical, etc)
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements in order to actualize the establishment of a modular refinery.
- Identify all Statutory and Technical requirements for the construction of a modular refinery.
- Develop a Pre-feasibility studies and necessary planning document aimed at actualizing the stated project.
- Ensures project documents such as licences and approvals are complete, current, and appropriately obtained.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Identify relevant Consultants, OEM's and other personnel that will be engaged for the project.
- Review and discuss different technical aspects of a 5 20 bopd modular refinery.
- Inform on all fluid data that will be required as design basis for the refinery.
- Assessment of sources of feed stock and arrange necessary interaction and discussion of terms and condition for crude oil supply and buy back of unrefined effluent.
- Review all design and planning documents and make recommendations.
- Liaise with government authorities at all stages of the planning and development to secure all necessary licenses ahead of plant installation
- Supervise the construction phase of the project as may be assigned.
- Plan and develop strategy to manage the transition process from an outsourcing environment into the in-house platform with regards to meeting business objectives.
- Develop the in-house capability to manage plant.
- Take appropriate decisions to distribute the workload between in-house and offshore processes.
- Plan host community integration for smooth running of the plant.
- 10 years minimum experience in Refinery, Petrochemical or upstream Oil and Gas production especially in Nigeria.
- Functioning at Management levels, Regulatory environment and requisite certifications will place the potential candidate at an advantage.
- Project management and improvement
- Petrochemical and Refinery operations
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Team building
- Customer Focus
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Ethical Conduct
- Getting Results
- Respect for the Individual
- Team Work
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Control
Method of Application
All CVs Should be addressed to the
Head, Human Resource
Application closes 2 weeks from the date of publication - 17th March, 2015.