Our Client is a subsidiary of a renowned international educational and research organization with the focused mission of improving lives in developing economies. It seeks to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, and scaling of entrepreneurial companies in developing economies. Our Client is seeking to engage a globally minded and matured individual with a successful track record of entrepreneurship and/or the development of entrepreneurial companies. If you have extensive experience managing or coordinating business, providing guidance and hand-on assistance in West Africa and beyond, we would like to speak with you on behalf of our Client.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Independently supporting companies while reviewing and monitoring their transformation and development.
- Partnering with companies during the process of selection for participation in our Transformation Program.
- Monitoring West African companies regarding market trends, innovation and opportunities.
- Training, monitoring and supporting coaches to participating companies.
- Collaborating with partners in the region.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Have at least 15 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years as a leader.
- Have a proven track record and credibility as a business leader and entrepreneur.
- Have broad-based business knowledge and background and ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders including entrepreneurs, local business leaders, financial and government institutions covering multiple industrial sectors.
- Have demonstrated ability to work with and successfully coach others.
- Possess good knowledge of, and experience of the challenges of forming and successfully building businesses in developing economies.
- Have business experience in Africa (highly desirable)
- Have demonstrated strong analytical skills and with strategic orientation.
Method of Application
Please send detail and current CV, application Letter, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts, etc.), reliable e-mail and cell phone details to:
The Search Master,
P. O. Box GP 21241,
Accra, Ghana-West Africa.
OR Email: email@example.com OR deliver by hand
TO REACH US BY, March 2, 2015. Please indicate job title on the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The Job is located in Ghana, Accra.