The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata's network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
- Plan the loading of the cargo products into ULDs/bulk for carriage on the assigned aircraft in accordance with the priorities given, to achieve optimum utilisation of capacity.
- Liaise with Handling Agent for flight operational requirements and co-ordination of activities for transshipments.
- Check that the cargo is loaded as specified in the load plan and to ensure that the safety of the aircraft is not compromised and the product quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure bookings are made in SFIV system and shipments flown as booked/ planned.
- Assist in resolving claims and discrepancies liaising with concerned authorities and departments.
- Perform delegated tasks, administrative, operational and promotional which will enhance profitability for EK.
Qualification and Experience
- ‘ O ’ Level.
- Good knowledge of Airline Cargo Handling Procedures
- Minimum of three years experience working in a cargo and or freight forwarding related environment.
- Should be fluent in oral and written English
- Should have passed recognized advanced courses in cargo acceptance and rating and the IATA dangerous goods acceptance course and basic load control
Must have the right to work and live in Nigeria. The company will not provide or assist in obtaining work permits.
Method of Application
Visit this link to apply: click here
- Choose Location Nigeria on the Search form
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale