FJA Jobs is the manager of findajobinafrica.com. It is a recruitment agency that has reaches all across the African Continent and in UK
A HR executive performs the basic functions such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team for various projects. HR Executive is the intermediary between organizations wishing to recruit (the client) and the individual seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate).
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the Clients
* Coordinating with clients and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for recruitment exercises.
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Managing workplace safety issue
* Training new or existing employees
* Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation contracts of employment from the client
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
*Managing company projects by drafting proposals and sourcing for potential sponsors
• Good negotiator
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good report writing skills
• Computer skills
• Bachelors degree
• CIPM qualified
• 3- 4 years working experience in a similar position
Our client specialises in the production of luxury modern kitchens since 1956 and is known for its range and quality of materials. As one of the finest Italian kitchen design firms, they are committed to research and development, staying ahead of trends, bringing new finishes and concepts to the portfolio each year.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated architect/Interior Designer to join their team who can thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
As the successful candidate your principal activities will include;
• Ability to take direction while working independently, quickly and efficiently to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to create unique design solutions with attention to detail and accuracy is paramount.
• Must have experience creating detailed design drawings including floor plans, elevations, renderings and construction details.
• Must have experience of all phases of kitchen and bath design from conceptual design, ordering, client estimates, invoices and installation.
• Experience in calculating areas and quantities for ordering and cost analysis with the ability to create door and finish schedules for pricing, ordering and installation.
• Extensive on site coordination from early project planning stages through completion of construction.
• Duties will also include showroom sales and presentations.
• An understanding of lighting and electrical planning is an added bonus.
• The ability to research and source various materials and furnishings is also a plus.
Person Specification: Essential: • Minimum of 3 years’ experience with kitchen and bath design and product specification including finishes and appliances. • Degree Qualified • Excellent communication skills • Excellent English and grammar, verbal and written • Dynamic personality and personal presentation • Ability to adopt and implement our studio design and drawing standards • Duties will include showroom sales • Passion for design • Familiarity with worldwide design trends, materials and styles • Ability to work independently and as a team as necessary • Must be honest, organized and punctual Technical Mandatory requirements: • AutoCAD • Adobe Creative Suite – In Design and Photoshop • Strong 3D modeling and rendering experience (not program specific) • Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
The candidate will play a key role in the development and management of company’s debt and equity investments. The AVP/VP will be chartered with actively identifying, sourcing and executing investments in the infrastructure space, as well as becoming valuable business partners with company's current portfolio investments.
The candidate must be able to support company’s transaction/investment cycle from origination through financial close and during commercial operations.
The candidate will manage and oversee the participation junior team member through out the investment process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the identification of potential clients and partners.
• Active involvement in the marketing of company’s products and the identification of potential deals/projects across Africa in key sectors of Power, Oil/Gas, Heavy Industries, Telecommunications and Transportation.
• Preparation of detailed project analysis and presentation materials for delivery to potential local and international clients, including pitchbooks, expressions of interest, proposals and various bidding materials as required to create investment opportunities.
• Prepare/oversee customer/company and industry research.
• Lead, oversee and participate in the commercial, technical, environmental, KYC checks and financial evaluation/ due diligence to identify key value/cost drivers, potential risks in collaboration with sector experts.
• Lead the development and analysis of detailed financial models incorporating robust sensitivity analyses; valuations of equity investments; collateral coverage assessments and returns analyses.
• Lead, participate in and/or oversee the preparation and negotioation of investmentment documentation including term sheets, facility agreements, shareholder agreements, etc.
• Lead and participate in the preparation of the company’s credit review documentation and present investment thesis to the Investment Committee.
• Lead/participate in the negotiation and documentation of transactions in collaboration with legal, finance and technical functions working closely with sponsors to achieve financial close.
• Proactively monitor/manage performance of assigned portfolio investments and develop strategies to mitigate ongoing risk to ensure compliance with all credit policies and procedures.
• Lead client interface, coordinating investment monitoring activities including continued engagement with sponsors, follow up on any post-closing action items, ongoing monitoring of key risks identified during due diligence, and analysis of operational and financial performance.
• Conduct financial and valuation analysis on existing equity investments for active portfolio management and advise management on interventions and/or optimal exit conditions.
• Supervise, coach and develop analysts and associates operating within the Division.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned by senior management.
Competency and Skill Requirements: • SkillsWell developed communication and business writing skills, including an ability to interface directly and effectively with senior management of potential clients. • Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple business priorities within a regularly changing landscape. • Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines regularly. • Exceptional project management skills. • Ability to originate and generate new business leads towards enhancing the overall business development efforts of the organization. Attributes: • Business development mindset with a wide network of contacts and relationships with entrepreneurs, banking and development finance institutions, private equity, corporates with a focus on infrastructure development in sub-Saharan Africa. • Strong team work mindset, and able to work seamlessly with staff across the organization. Willingness to support other staff to achieve corporate goals. • High level of creativity and capacity to develop innovative ideas particularly at origination and transaction negotiation stages to ensure successful transaction closure. • Ability to speak French and other languages used for business in Africa (Portuguese, Spanish) highly preferable. • Self-starter with a proven ability to show initiative, shoulder responsibility and be proactive. • charismatic, outgoing, engaging personality. Confident but humble with exceptional work ethic, drive and leadership. Minimum Qualifications Education: • Possess a strong record of academic achievement at the undergraduate level from a leading university in engineering/economics/finance or related discipline. • Relevant advanced degree in Business Administration, Finance, Investments or in other related field, or a relevant professional qualification. • Relevant certifications related to finance and/ or project management. Experience: • Extensive experience leading infrastructure investments in Africa applying complex deal structuring to project development, project finance and equity transactions; • Hands on experience utilizing comprehensive risk analysis and quantitaive financial modelling framework in the evaluation of transaction economics; • Proven track record of leading negotiatons, execution and documentation of debt and equity investments. • Typically, 8-12 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting and/or industrial conglomerate, with a minimum of 4-6 years postgraduate qualification. Language • Fluency in writing and speaking English is mandatory • French, and/or Spanish and Portuguese is desirable Others: • Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with minimal prior notice.
Responsible for the Financial Advisory Department, driving the identification/origination, evaluation and execution of financial advisory mandates and ensuring the sustained profitability of the Advisory business unit .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy Development and Business Plan Implementation
Develop strategy and goals for the Financial Advisory unit in consultation with the ED Financial Services
Collaborate with the Investment Division as it develops and executes the company’s origination strategy, including the ability to leverage Advisory work to drive new business for the Corporation.
▪ Develop and implement a detailed business plan for the financial advisory business, with a view to delivering preset targets.
Assume accountability for all financial advisory-related initiatives within the Corporation and responsible for Advisory P&L
Identify and win new advisory opportunities in diverse geographies within Africa and across the Corporation’s core sectors.
Work closely with colleagues from the other departments of the corporation to actively seek financial advisory and arranging mandates for the company.
Lead and monitor the origination of advisory mandates, to ensure delivery against set targets.
Drive the financial advisory process from prospecting and due diligence to execution and closure.
Co-ordinate the development/standardization, documentation and implementation of world-class financial advisory processes.
Assume responsibility for the successful execution of ongoing and new financial advisory mandates
Provide ongoing hands-on support and strategic, technical and tactical guidance for all advisory assignments, in direct support of and to ensure successful execution of financial advisory mandates.
Develop and execute world class financial advisory processes.
Provide advice on appropriate project structures for early deal closure.
Lead the development and update of standard documentation/ templates such as contracts, financial advisory Identification Memo; Standard Mandate Letter, financial advisory reports and models, etc.
Participate in the Investment Committee process and contribute specialist knowledge in all phases of the Investment product development and management cycle.
Develop and mentor younger colleagues in the investment division as well as provide assistance in the identification of training requirements.
Ensure appropriate staffing to aid seamless execution of financial advisory mandates.
Build and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
Research & Market Intelligence
Keep abreast of external and internal trends/developments relevant to financial advisory and apply knowledge of such trends/ developments appropriately.
Requisite Competencies Excellent relationship management skills Strong business relationships and networks across Africa Strong project management skills Excellent knowledge of Accounting/ financial analysis Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills In-depth knowledge of financial advisory and investment structuring Superior business communication skills Excellent negotiation skills Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams Key Performance Indicators Number of Advisory mandates obtained and successfully executed US$ revenue target realised from transactions/mandates executed Profit and loss earned for the Corporation Cross sell opportunities Minimum Qualifications Relevant advanced degree e.g. Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. At least 15 years experience in financial advisory role is mandatory. Track record of successful delivery of financial advisory mandates, especially across the African Market. Relevant experience and understanding of infrastructure development issues, infrastructure finance, project development and private equity. Operational experience relating to Infrastructure related financial advisory will be an added advantage.
Discharge roles and responsibilities in the Heavy industries and Telecoms sectors covering the identification/origination, evaluation, execution, monitoring of investments in these sector.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop strategy and objectives for the Heavy industries & Telecoms unit in consultation with the Chief Investment Officer.
Build the deal pipeline by identifying new investment opportunities in diverse geographies within Africa and across the Corporation’s core sectors.
Provide ongoing support and hands-on strategic and technical/tactical guidance to deal teams in support of deal execution and provide high level deal intervention when necessary.
Oversee all pre and post Heavy Industries and Telecoms related initiatives within the Corporation.
Keep abreast of external and internal trends/developments relevant to Heavy Industries and Telecoms investments and apply knowledge of such trends/ developments appropriately.
Standards & Compliance
Supervise the entire deal execution process from due diligence, structuring, negotiation, execution through to monitoring and closing.
Lead the development and updating of standard documentation such as term sheets, and investment monitoring reports covering compliance, performance, risk and attribution.
Execution & Value Creation
Contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of Investment product development and management activities for the Heavy Industries and Telecoms sectors.
Monitor investment portfolio, recommend and implement strategies for value addition as well as report portfolio performance to senior management.
Develop and execute exit strategies for deals, if required.
Ensure appropriate staffing of transactions.
Build and maintain relationships with clients/portfolio companies, investors and other key stakeholders.
Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that all investment activities within the Heavy Industries and Telecoms sectors are in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Develop, coach and mentor investment staff including managing performance (timely appraisals, feedback and continuous improvement)
Involvement in the recruitment of new staff and providing assistance with the identification of training requirements and assuring the implementation of staff learning plans.
Competency and Skill Requirements Excellent relationship management skills Strong business networks across Africa Strong project management skills Excellent knowledge of Accounting/ financial analysis Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills In-depth knowledge of the Heavy Industries and/or Telecoms industries. In-depth knowledge of infrastructure investment structuring In-depth knowledge of transaction execution Superior business communication skills Excellent negotiation skills Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams Key Performance Indicators Asset creation Current income/revenue Portfolio quality/performance Number of successful exits Minimum Qualifications 15 years cognate and deep experience in deal structuring and syndications Track record of successfully leading, closing and managing investments in Heavy Industries and/ or Telecoms sectors Relevant advanced degree e.g. Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field Appropriate financial certification such as CFA, etc is desirable Operational experience relating to Infrastructure related deals will be an added
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click apply online to suitable email address.
Architect/Interior Designer >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Vice President/Vice President >>> email@example.com
Senior Vice President & Head, Financial >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President, Heavy Industries >>> email@example.com