Current Job Vacancy at Maventeq Systems Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 11 February, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting for:
- Attendance to Departmental and COMPANY HSE meetings and issuance of Anomaly report when applicable
- Making sure every COMPANY contract created by him contains latest HSE T&C’s in line with COMPANY & HQ requirement
- Carrying out all contract activities and processes in accordance with COMPANY rules.
- Ensuring that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensuring that contracts are created & managed in UNISUP/SAP, in COMPANY data base and Contract Management Systems.
- Ensuring effective use of COMPANY tools, systems (Electronic portals for Call For Tenders,) and NNPC NIPEX Portal for optimum productivity.
- Negotiating all proposed bidders offer in view of cost reduction and Recording the same in SAP after obtaining validation via COMPANY “Fiche Best” system.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both COMPANY Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensuring the deployment of the COMPANY Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, FALTC etc.
- Providing post-award contractual and commercial support to Entity & HSE in the management of Claims, Change Orders, dispute resolutions, Contract close-out and up-date of Vendor data base when relevant.
- Using correct Model of Standard Contract specific to the service/operation being carried out.
- Preparing response to any audit inquiry in relation to his own contracts.
- Participation in Service Quality Meetings (SQMs) organized by methods for Strategic Suppliers and giving feedback to hierarchies.
- Monitoring of active contracts under his portfolio to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Timely creating of Contracts in Contract Management Systems data base ensuring accurate reporting & prompt payment of Contractors and proper archiving of fully executed dossiers.
- Ensuring that DUET meetings are held in his section and MOM issued ; Participate in Planning meetings and challenge Metier Partner when relevant
- Preparing of CFT waiver with DUET and challenging of strategy and pricing of single source situations.
- Issuing regular reports (NAPIMS CFT, NCDMB ... ).
- Planning of leave in accordance with governance rule of the Department.
- Working with Departmental Methods and the Affiliates Compliance Officer, ensuring that Due Diligence is performed on Contractors as required by relevant Company and Affiliates Rule
- Placing the contract before any mobilization or renewal day.
- Ensuring contracts are drafted in accordance with approved templates.
- Maintain internal procedures and practices in line with COMPANY guides and recommendations,
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree in Engineering, Legal, HR or Supply Chain Management (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Fluent with Excel, Word and Power point
- Up to 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry of which 2 should be in contracts.
- Demonstrable good knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maventeq Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Statoil Recruiting for Graduate Consultant, Administrative Services
- Job Openings at Russelsmith Group