Current Job Vacancy at Maventeq Systems Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2015
Deadline: 11 February, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting for:
- Attendance to Departmental and COMPANY HSE meetings and issuance of Anomaly report when applicable
- Making sure every COMPANY contract created by him contains latest HSE T&C’s in line with COMPANY & HQ requirement
- Carrying out all contract activities and processes in accordance with COMPANY rules.
- Ensuring that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensuring that contracts are created & managed in UNISUP/SAP, in COMPANY data base and Contract Management Systems.
- Ensuring effective use of COMPANY tools, systems (Electronic portals for Call For Tenders,) and NNPC NIPEX Portal for optimum productivity.
- Negotiating all proposed bidders offer in view of cost reduction and Recording the same in SAP after obtaining validation via COMPANY “Fiche Best” system.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both COMPANY Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensuring the deployment of the COMPANY Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, FALTC etc.
- Providing post-award contractual and commercial support to Entity & HSE in the management of Claims, Change Orders, dispute resolutions, Contract close-out and up-date of Vendor data base when relevant.
- Using correct Model of Standard Contract specific to the service/operation being carried out.
- Preparing response to any audit inquiry in relation to his own contracts.
- Participation in Service Quality Meetings (SQMs) organized by methods for Strategic Suppliers and giving feedback to hierarchies.
- Monitoring of active contracts under his portfolio to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Timely creating of Contracts in Contract Management Systems data base ensuring accurate reporting & prompt payment of Contractors and proper archiving of fully executed dossiers.
- Ensuring that DUET meetings are held in his section and MOM issued ; Participate in Planning meetings and challenge Metier Partner when relevant
- Preparing of CFT waiver with DUET and challenging of strategy and pricing of single source situations.
- Issuing regular reports (NAPIMS CFT, NCDMB ... ).
- Planning of leave in accordance with governance rule of the Department.
- Working with Departmental Methods and the Affiliates Compliance Officer, ensuring that Due Diligence is performed on Contractors as required by relevant Company and Affiliates Rule
- Placing the contract before any mobilization or renewal day.
- Ensuring contracts are drafted in accordance with approved templates.
- Maintain internal procedures and practices in line with COMPANY guides and recommendations,
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree in Engineering, Legal, HR or Supply Chain Management (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Fluent with Excel, Word and Power point
- Up to 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry of which 2 should be in contracts.
- Demonstrable good knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maventeq Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.
- Accounting Job Opening at an Oil and Gas Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Engineering Job Vacancy at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited