Our client is one of the fastest growing HR Consulting and Training companies, committed to designing and delivering practical and professional HR solutions for people in business who want to be strategic about their approach to People Management.
The HR consultant carries out HR functions such as recruiting, hiring, performance management, providing new employee orientations, job training programs.
• Recruitment/executive search
• Proposal writing and presentation skills
• Prepare training materials and coordinate training logistics
• Organizational Restructuring/Change management
• Ensure up to date documentation of client records
• Review and draft existing/new HR & company policies to align with industry best practices
• Manage staff benefits such as medical and pensions
• Prepare JDs, KPIs, performance appraisal documents
• Evaluate and implement new training solutions that meet the needs of clients
• Business Strategy Development and monitoring
• Support MD/CEO on key strategic issues
• Provide administrative services
• Develop and maintain healthy relationships with Government and non-Government Organizations
• Ensure that all Government required documents are up to date.
• Prepare letters, agreements, other documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A bachelors’ degree in Industrial Labour/Human Relations or Psychology, with not below Second Class lower grade, management, communications and similar stream is helpful.
• 5-7 Experience in a similar position.
• Experience in providing an expert advisory and consultancy service to management and staff
on a wide range of complex human resource management matters.
• Proven high level communication skills (verbal and written), including the provision of
human resource advice on issues of a complex and sensitive nature.
• Proven ability to liaise effectively and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, to
facilitate their cooperation and support to achieve desired outcomes and to establish and
maintain strong and productive working relationships.
• Experience in the development, review and implementation of a range of human resources
related policies, practices and procedures
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with business leaders
Remuneration is very attractive. Suitable and qualified candidates should please send a cover letter and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as the subject.