Jobs at Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Zercom Systems is recruiting to fill the position of:
Mobile App Developer with proficiency in:
- Objective-C (this is a must)
go to method of application »
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of consumer-related websites, intranets, extranets and web-based applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- To maintain the organizations corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP, and internet security are also important.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send screen shot of past projects along with their resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Business Connexion International
- Information Technology Interns at Novateur Nigeria
- Job Openings at NexusMax
- Remote Marketing Personnel at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Content Writer and Marketing Jobs at Transsion Holdings
- Job Opportunities at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited