Current Job Announcement at Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 15 January, 2015
Deadline: 23 January, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
Pact Nigeria seeks a highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the below positions.
Position Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Deputy Director will provide oversight on all MERL activities in Pact Nigeria. The Deputy Director will liaise with HQ office on all MERL related matters. This position reports to the Country Director.
- Lead all monitoring and evaluation activities and processes for Pact Nigeria and ensure compliance with donor requirements across all projects.
- Responsible for reviewing and signing off on all project reports
- Supervise the design and development of program specific Performance Monitoring Plans as well as Monitoring and Evaluation plans at Pact and partner levels.
- Ensure that monitoring systems meet the requirements of the donor and that performance results can be used for continuous improvement.
- Adapt existing Pact Nigeria monitoring tools, as well as propose new ways of measuring change through the use of both quantitative and qualitative data collection tools, analysis of secondary data, and where appropriate, remote monitoring techniques.
- Coordinate internal and external reviews and lead the analysis of findings, with a strong emphasis on learning.
- Postgraduate or Master degree in development studies research methods. statistics, social sciences, measurement and evaluation, project planning and management or other relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years of active M&E work experience in development programming required: ideal candidate will have both theoretical and practical background in M&E and skilled in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of major aspects of program development, implementation and documentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with: Excel. PowerPoint, Publisher. Epi-Info, Epi-Data, SPSS, Access, DHIS, SQL, and any other statistical packages.
- Demonstrated understanding of intermediate and advanced statistics and the ability to summarize, generalize, and make predictions from large data sets.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and implement program activities creatively as well as possess the ability to analyze data and utilize lessons learned for the continuous improvement of program implementation and to promote a culture of caring.
- Fluency in written and verbal English required.
Method of Application
Interested-and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Friday 23rd January 2014. All CVs/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Regional Partnership Advisor, Anglophone Africa at FHI 360
- Job Vacancies at Chemonics International
- Nigeria Program Associate at One Acre Fund
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Fresh Jobs at Oxfam
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Jobs at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Tech