Finance and Administration Manager in a Multinational via Adexen
Posted on: 29 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials to recruit a Finance & Administration manager for its operations in Nigeria.
This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
Our client is a multinational company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials.
- Ensure the correct structural and functional environment to provide cost effective services to all Business Groups.
- Plans, administers and reviews the financial and accounting operations of the organization together with Regional CFO.
- Manage procurement operations of the organization in close cooperation with Regional Procurement.
- Manage local IT of the organization in close cooperation with Regional IT.
- Run the companies accounts, ensuring compliance in all activities
- Co-ordinate and operate HR and payroll activities
- Prepare annual budget and forecast including management reporting
- Ensure adequate reporting into corporate systems, including but not limited to monthly expense reports, yearly closing reports, payroll overviews and fixed asset reports
- Establish and maintain proper control procedures for all accounting related issues and ensure that the company complies with all legal, tax and other regulatory regimes in coordination with Regional CFO
- Ensure adequate personnel related insurance coverage and be responsible for insurance policies in coordination with Regional HR//BP
- Select, maintain, and manage a supplier base that is financially sound, technically competent, and strategically aligned in coordination with Regional procurement
- Ensure proper IT services in coordination with Regional IT
- Communicate with local MD and Regional CFO about relevant events
- Ensure compliant accounting and payroll procedures in the office
- Organize the administrative activities of the office
- Ensure value for money in procurement processes
- A relevant university degree in Business Administration plus a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Confirmed experience in similar role would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Good analytical skills
- Management skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- General Manager - Solar and Renewable Energy at Mindfield Resources
- IT Service Management Analyst at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Trailer Driver at Erisco Foods Limited
- Restaurant Cashier at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - The Dangote Group
- National Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Production Manager at Pintar Service limited
- Admin Officer/ Assistant at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited