Vacancy at Kid’s Court Montessori Schools
Posted on: 17 December, 2014
Deadline: 30 December, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Kid's Court Montessori School is a family oriented pre-school for children between the ages of 3 months and 6 years
The school is divided into the Creche(3months-18months), Toddler Class(18months- 3years)and the Nursery (3 years- 6years).
The School provides the best Early Childhood Education based on Montessori Teaching Method, which will help young children to develop within themselves an excellent firm foundation for creative learning.
Kids Court School is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- Instructing and monitoring student in the use of Information and Communication Technology learning devices and materials.
- Planning, preparing and delivering instructional activities that will facilitate ICT learning experience,
- developing and contributing to ICT scheme of work and lesson plans while communicating clear objectives for class activities,
- maintenance of technological gadgets including but not limited to computers, interactive whiteboards and internet facilities.
- A University graduate with competent computing skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of softwares such as microsoft office word, excel, publisher, powerpoint, corel draw, windows paint and photo shop.
- Must possess good graphics skills and web content management skills.
- Previous years of teaching ICT/computer would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools