The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
-Full responsible of the factory operation and maintain the standard of the institution to provide a better laundry service to our customers;
-Champion the articulation and development of the Production strategy and ensure alignment with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives
-Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the factory functions and activities.
-Ensure timely, high quality and cost effective production is maintained always.
-Liaise with relevant departments in ensuring that all logistics, materials and other requirements are available for production.
-Ensure smooth operation of all equipment for smooth running of the factory.
-Monitor service standards and ensure strict adherence to quality control standards.
-Create and revise systems and procedures for operating practices, record-keeping systems, control and personnel requirements
-Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
-Assign detailed responsibilities to subordinates and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high quality results
-Motivate, guide and ensure knowledge transfer and capacity building in all factory workers
-Identify areas of improvements/changes and recommend new processes and improvements to existing systems.
· Must be experienced in Factory Operations Management
· Should possess essential Management skills, such as Leadership and Team Building
· Must possess Conflict Resolution, Effective presentation and report writing skills
· High energy with hands-on approach to responsibilities
.Good computer knowledge; Good communication skills
.Ability to report weekly/monthly activities to management
.Ability to work with no supervision
Qualification and Experiece:
.Minimum of BSc or HND in related field
.Minimum of 5 years experience
• Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management,
Strong confidence level, Excellent communication skills (Oral and written), Good Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification and Experiences
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Engineering or relevant degree
• A postgraduate degree will be an advantage
• Experience in a dry-cleaning outfit will be an added advantage
• A professional experience of at least 8 years of an appropriate level, with at least 5 years of experience in positions involving the management of an important team.
Salary: NGN200, 000
To apply for this role, use links below