Graduate Jobs at Clarion Medicals Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2014
Deadline: 19 December, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Clarion Medicals Limited
Clarion Medicals is a company that was conceived and registered in Nigeria in 1997. It is one of the leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company that is known for genuineness in its industry and has earned trust overtime as a result of the superiority and uniqueness of its branded products.
The company holds as a policy the constant training and retraining of its manpower resources to ensure the capability and readiness to meet current challenges and changes in current trends of pharmaceutical manufacturing technology and strategic marketing management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Key responsibilities include:
- organising appointments and clinical meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
- identifying and establishing new business
- establishing business contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- undertaking relevant research
- meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintaining detailed records
- attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- managing budgets
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports as at when due
- making appointments to see existing clients and potential new customers
- presenting products to clients
- persuading clients to buy your company’s products
- providing an after-sales service
- meeting sales targets
- keeping records of sales and customers
- reporting information back to head office about customer needs
- keeping up to date with the latest clinical data and research, so that you could discuss medical matters with health professionals in a knowledgeable way.
- a degree in life sciences (such as biology, pharmacy or biomedical sciences) nursing or healthcare
- sales or marketing, with an understanding of what medical sales involves.
Skills, interests and qualities
- excellent sales and negotiation skills
- excellent communication and networking skills
- good planning and organizational skills
- self-motivation, drive and initiative
- an outgoing and confident approach
- commercial and business awareness
- the ability to understand and present clinical data
- adaptability, for coping with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
- a full driving license.
go to method of application »
Key responsibilities include
- The Sales representative is responsible for meeting sales targets.
- You should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- You should map out potential customers and generate leads and sales.
- You must be willing to run the extra mile in order to achieve the overall sales target.
- Must be ready to work with little or no supervision
- Minimum Qualification - HND / B.Sc
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clarion Medicals LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital
- Medical Officer at Graceland Medical Centre
- Job Opportunities at Lifebank
- Job Vacancies at Laserderm Clinics Limited
- Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited